外贸中,有关货物运输的英语词汇及句子

2022-12-19 22:42| 发布者: udjaj1zx59yc5d| 查看: 139| 评论: 0

air waybill 空运单

customs clearance 结关手续

despatch form 发货单

combined transport 联运

express train 直快火车

prompt delivery 及时交货

collect the consignment 提货

keep to schedules 正点,守时

port of acceptance 收货港

port of delivery 交货港

door-to-door (service) 门到门运输服务(指从发货人之门到收货人之门的运输服务)。

half-height container 半高集装箱

cargo capacity 载货量

bulk carrier 散装船

container vessels 集装箱船

Export Cargo Shipping Instructions 出口货物交运单

Export Cargo Packing Declaration 出口货物包装声明

mate's receipt 大副收据

document of title 货权单证

charge treaty 租船契约

dock receipt 码头收据

export licence 出口许可证

foward/forwarding agent 运输代理商,指代客户办理运输的商行。

import duty 进口税

make shipment 装船

import licence 进口许可证

mode of shipment 装运方式

partial shipment 分批装运

port of delivery 交货港

shipping documnets 货运单据, 指代表货物所有权的单据。

shipping instructions 装货指示,指买方通知卖方有关货物包装及交货运输等事项。

shipping order 装货单

terms of delveiry 交货条件

time of delviery 交货期

unclean B/L 不清洁提单。

It would be a good idea to transport the armchairs by container vessels.

用集装箱船运这批扶手椅是个好主意。

If the goods are taken on board in good condition, bills will be marked " clean".

如果货物装上船是完好无损的,提单上则注明“清洁提单”。

I think I can offer you a part charter of her.

我认为可以让你们部分租用她。

We want to charter a ship for 6 months.

我们要租条船用6个月。

You should use our comblined traport bill.

你应该使用联运提单。

Our line always keeps to schedules.

我们船总是正点运营。

We deliver our consignment by lorries.

我们用卡车送货。

It will accept cargo from 3 May to 7 May.

5月3号到7号接货。

Can you pick them up and handle all the shipping formalities and insurance?

你能把货拉过去并办理所有的运输和保险手续吗?

My customer would like to know why the ship has been delayed.

我的客户想知道船期延误的原因。

We advise the consignment to be sent by express trains to ensure prompt delivery,

我们建议用快车发货确保及时交货。

Could you please ship by scheduled froeghter to avoid any unnecessary delays?

你能安排用定期货轮运货,以避免不必要的耽搁吗?

We have daily flight to Honghong. 我们每天都有到香港的班机,当然能按期运到。

We can place your consignment on Flight BA165.

我们可以把你的货物安排在BA165班机上发运。

Since the goods are needed urgently, we'd like to send them by air.

由于急需这批货,外贸决定空运。

We ususally calculate charges on size, weight,or value, and sometimes risk.

我们通常按货物的规格,重量,价值来计算,有时还要考虑风险。

In this csse, both weight and size will be taken into consideration.

这样的话,重量和尺寸都要考虑在内

What's the destination of the consignment?

货物的目的地是在哪里?

Providing there are no unforeseen delays, they will reach Hongkong within 24 hours.

只要不出意外情况,24小时之内就能到达香港。

I propose multi-model comblined transport by rail and sea.

我提议采用海陆联运。

There are no extra transportaion charges, for all transshipment charges are included in the CIF price.

没有额外费用。所有转运费包括在到岸价里了。
指导教练:周明星联系电话:13643734171

回复

使用道具 举报

上一篇:筑梦绿水青山是有远见的选择

下一篇:泰州引进德国青训体系 凝心聚力发展校园足球

sitemap.txt | sitemap.xml | sitemap.html |Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|裂变营销 ( 湘ICP备2021009467号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 13:14 , Processed in 0.400606 second(s), 46 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表